TOGAF Certification Training
EAs generally work on transformational programs across various portfolios, managing a number of different meetings and projects, which may include:
Architecture Strategy: all the aspects of IT architecture strategy, including determining the current state, transition, and desired path for the strategy.
Architecture Review Boards: a periodic meeting of stakeholders who discuss and approve changes to the current architecture.
Portfolio Management: as it pertains to the health and status of the IT infrastructure.
Governance Committees: stakeholder committee that makes decisions on standards, policies, and protocols, particularly about security and requirements.
Technology Lifecycles: determines how changes and versioning will be implemented for the variety of technologies used by the organization.
In short, TOGAF certified professionals ensure there is alignment between an organization’s ideals and goals and aspects of information technology. Often considered strategic management roles, TOGAF certified professionals are sought out primarily by the largest organizations.
TOGAF® Course Duration: 24 Hours
TOGAF® Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
TOGAF® Training Method: Instructor led Online Training
TOGAF® Study Material: Soft Copy
- Overview of Enterprise Architecture
- Overview of TOGAF®
- Components of TOGAF®
- Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Repositories & Tools
- Architecture Content Framework and Metamodels
- Overview of TOGAF® ADM
- TOGAF® ADM Phases in Detail
- Sample Techniques for doing architecture
- Sample Artifacts to consider
- Architecture Partitioning and Iterations
- Difference between Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture
- Instructor Led TOGAF® Online Training
- Flexible Time At Your Convenience
- Trained Over 1,00,000+ Professionals Trained Across 100 Countries
- 24x7 Live Support via Chat, Mail and Phone
- Corporate Training and On-Job Support
- Latest version TOGAF 9.1 certification training
Outstanding. I am very happy with the content and delivery of the training. The trainer was very experienced and covered everything in deep detail.
Mohan Nagaraju- TOGAF