This MuleSoft training covers concepts from Basic level to advance level. Whether you are individual or corporate client we can customize training course content as per your requirement. And can arrange this MuleSoft training as per your pace.
This MuleSoft training helps you to manage, deploy, consume and discover anypoint platform and be an expert in mule and build APIs and integrations using anypoint platform.
After this training you will be able to build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform. Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets. Use flow designer to build apps that consume assets and connect systems. Use API designer to define APIs with RAML, the RESTful API Modeling Language.
MuleSoft is a data integration platform built to connect a variety of data sources and applications, and perform analytics and Extract, Transform and Load processes. These features can be used with the studio graphical user interface, dataflow, and API designer kits to create integrations and analytics according to their business structure. MuleSoft enterprise service bus (ESB) is the runtime engine of Anypoint Platform which is a Java-based enterprise service bus and integration platform that gives a MuleSoft developer a chance to interface applications quickly and effectively, enabling them to quickly exchange data. MuleSoft is a software company which provides combination software for connecting applications, data and devices. Being established in 2006, MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform of integration products is designed to integrate software as a service (SaaS), on-premises software, legacy systems and other platforms. MuleSoft offers the unique advantage of providing two platforms that function as a single platform. Mule as an ESB handles on-premises integration and CloudHub handles cloud-based integration. In addition, along with CloudHub, MuleSoft manages the infrastructure, ensuring its expandability and flexibility.Currently, MuleSoft is trusted by all the major companies like airbnb, Toyota, NetFlix, and HSBC, Cisco etc. for data integration and analytics to meet their business needs.
Complete Customization of MuleSoft training’s course content is possible for Individual student and for Corporate. MuleSoft online training is available for individual and for corporate we may arrange the classroom as well. For more information on MuleSoft training do connect us.
Our MuleSoft certified expert consultant will teach on real-time scenario-based case study and can provide study material and ppt. We will help you to clear MuleSoft training certification by providing you with proper guidance. For more details kindly contact us.
When it comes to MuleSoft Corporate Training, we can say proudly that we have received excellent feedback and appreciation from our corporate clients across the globe. You can reach us for MuleSoft corporate training and we can even customize the training content as per your requirement.
Few of the clients we have served across industries are:
DHL | PWC | ATOS | TCS | KPMG | Momentive | Tech Mahindra | Kellogg's | Bestseller | ESSAR | Ashok Leyland | NTT Data | HP | SABIC | Lamprell | TSPL | Neovia | NISUM and many more.
MaxMunus has successfully conducted 1000+ corporate training in Bangalore / Bengaluru, India, Finland, Sweden, Germany, USA, UK , Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Israel, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Denmark, Bahrain, JAPAN, South Korea, UAE, Switzerland, Kuwait, Spain, United Kingdom.
Mulesoft Course Duration: 35 Hours
Mulesoft Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
Mulesoft Training Method: Online/Classroom Training
Mulesoft Study Material: Soft Copy
MODULE 1: INTRODUCING APPLICATION NETWORKS AND API-LED CONNECTIVITY
- Walkthrough 1-1: Make calls to an API
MODULE 2: INTRODUCING ANYPOINT PLATFORM
- Walkthrough 2-1: Explore Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Exchange
MODULE 3: DESIGNING APIS
- Walkthrough 3-1: Use API designer to define an API with RAML
- Walkthrough 3-2: Use the mocking service to test an API
- Walkthrough 3-3: Add request and response details
- Walkthrough 3-4: Add an API to Anypoint Exchange
MODULE 4: BUILDING APIS
- Walkthrough 4-1: Create a Mule application with Anypoint Studio
- Walkthrough 4-2: Connect to data (MySQL database)
- Walkthrough 4-3: Transform data
- Walkthrough 4-4: Create a RESTful interface for a Mule application
- Walkthrough 4-5: Use Anypoint Studio to create a RESTful API interface from a RAML file
- Walkthrough 4-6: Implement a RESTful web service
MODULE 5: DEPLOYING AND MANAGING APIS
- Walkthrough 5-1: Deploy an application to CloudHub
- Walkthrough 5-2: Create and deploy an API proxy
- Walkthrough 5-3: Restrict API access with policies and SLAs
- Walkthrough 5-4: Request and grant access to a managed API
- Walkthrough 5-5: Add client ID enforcement to an API specification
MODULE 6: ACCESSING AND MODIFYING MULE EVENTS
- Walkthrough 6-1: View event data
- Walkthrough 6-2: Debug a Mule application
- Walkthrough 6-3: Track event data as it moves in and out of a Mule application
- Walkthrough 6-4: Set request and response data
- Walkthrough 6-5: Get and set event data using DataWeave expressions
- Walkthrough 6-6: Set and get variables
MODULE 7: STRUCTURING MULE APPLICATIONS
- Walkthrough 7-1: Create and reference subflows and private flows
- Walkthrough 7-2: Pass messages between flows using the VM connector
- Walkthrough 7-3: Encapsulate global elements in a separate configuration file
- Walkthrough 7-4: Use property placeholders in connectors
- Walkthrough 7-5: Create a well-organized Mule project
- Walkthrough 7-6: Manage metadata for a project
MODULE 8: CONSUMING WEB SERVICES
- Walkthrough 8-1: Consume a RESTful web service that has a connector in Exchange
- Walkthrough 8-2: Consume a RESTful web service
- Walkthrough 8-3: Consume a SOAP web service
- Walkthrough 8-4: Transform data from multiple services to a canonical format
MODULE 9: CONTROLLING EVENT FLOW
- Walkthrough 9-1: Multicast an event
- Walkthrough 9-2: Route events based on conditions
- Walkthrough 9-3: Validate events
MODULE 10: HANDLING ERRORS
- Walkthrough 10-1: Explore default error handling
- Walkthrough 10-2: Handle errors at the application level
- Walkthrough 10-3: Handle specific types of errors
- Walkthrough 10-4: Handle errors at the flow level
- Walkthrough 10-5: Handle errors at the processor level
- Walkthrough 10-6: Map an error to a custom error type
MODULE 11: WRITING DATAWEAVE TRANSFORMATIONS
- Walkthrough 11-1: Create transformations with the Transform Message component
- Walkthrough 11-2: Transform basic JSON, Java, and XML data structures
- Walkthrough 11-3: Transform complex data structures with arrays
- Walkthrough 11-4: Transform to and from XML with repeated elements
- Walkthrough 11-5: Define and use variables and functions
- Walkthrough 11-6: Coerce and format strings, numbers, and dates
- Walkthrough 11-7: Define and use custom data types
- Walkthrough 11-8: Use DataWeave functions
- Walkthrough 11-9: Look up data by calling a flow
MODULE 12: TRIGGERING FLOWS
- Walkthrough 12-1: Trigger a flow when a new file is added to a directory
- Walkthrough 12-2: Trigger a flow when a new record is added to a database and use automatic watermarking
- Walkthrough 12-3: Schedule a flow and use manual watermarking
MODULE 13: PROCESSING RECORDS
- Walkthrough 13-1: Process items in a collection using the For Each scope
- Walkthrough 13-2: Process records using the Batch Job scope
- Walkthrough 13-3: Use filtering and aggregation in a batch step
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING BENEFIT
Customize MuleSoft Course Content as per Individual’s project requirement.
Our Individual MuleSoft Training program will help employees to start working on the project from day one after the MuleSoft training completion.
Industry Specific Subject Matter Experts to provide corporate level MuleSoft online training to individuals.
Flexibility to choose schedule to individual’s to take MuleSoft online training courses.
Get Flexibility to learn at your own pace. Crash course option is also available for MuleSoft course.
Flexibility to select trainer and have live video session with trainer before MuleSoft training actually start.
MaxMunus will provide MuleSoft Course Completion Certificate to the participants which are recognized by the industry. It will add value to the corporate workforce.
MaxMunus will help the participants in understand the MuleSoft certification training exam process.
MaxMunus will provide step-by-step progress assessment of yours.
CORPORATE TRAINING BENEFIT
Customization of MuleSoft Course Content as per Companies project requirement.
Our MuleSoft Corporate Training program will help employees to start working on the project from day one after the training completion.
Industry Specific Subject Matter Experts will provide MuleSoft corporate training.
Get Flexibility to choose Location, Mode and Schedule for MuleSoft corporate training courses.
Flexibility to select corporate trainer and have live video session with trainer before MuleSoft training actually start.
MaxMunus will provide Course Completion Certificate to the participants which are recognized by the industry. It will add value to the corporate workforce.
MaxMunus will help the participants in understand the MuleSoft certification course exam process.
MaxMunus will provide step-by-step progress assessment of employees.