ServiceNow training covers concepts from the Basic level to the advanced level. Whether you are an individual or corporate client we can customize training course content as per your requirement. And can arrange this ServiceNow training as per your pace.
This ServiceNow training will first start with Introduction to ITIL where you will be explained about Incident Management , Problem Management and change management, Service Request Management etc. Then you will be Introduced to Service-Now tool, current competitors, Releases, User Licenses, Using Wiki and Community.
Then this ServiceNow online training will cover topics like Basic Administration and Advanced Administration where you will learn about Customizing Home Pages, Form Layouts and list layouts,Creating SLA’s, Performance Metrics, UI Policies, Notifications, Dictionary Entries and Overrides, Data Policies, List Control and Calculations, Exporting the Data from Service-Now, Update sets imports and Exports, Scheduling Jobs.
The ServiceNow training will further cover Scripting, Reporting, Integrations, Configuration management, Import sets, Service catalog, Workflows, MID Server installation, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset and Configuration management, Knowledge Management, SLA & SDLC and Employee Self Service & Service catalog.
Complete Customization of ServiceNow training’s course content is possible for Individual students and for Corporate. ServiceNow online training is available for individuals and for corporate we may arrange the classroom as well. For more information on ServiceNow training do connect us.
Our ServiceNow certified expert consultant will teach on a real-time scenario-based case study and can provide study material and ppt. We will help you to clear your ServiceNow training certification by providing you with proper guidance. For more details kindly contact us.
When it comes to ServiceNow Corporate Training, we can say proudly that we have received excellent feedback and appreciation from our corporate clients across the globe. You can reach us for ServiceNow corporate training and we can even customize the training content as per your requirement.
Few of the clients we have served across industries are:
DHL | PWC | ATOS | TCS | KPMG | Momentive | Tech Mahindra | Kellogg's | Bestseller | ESSAR | Ashok Leyland | NTT Data | HP | SABIC | Lamprell | TSPL | Neovia | NISUM and many more.
MaxMunus has successfully conducted 1000+ corporate training in Bangalore / Bengaluru, India, Finland, Sweden, Germany, USA, UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Israel, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Belgium, Poland, Hong Kong, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Denmark, Bahrain, JAPAN, South Korea, UAE, Switzerland, Kuwait, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Czech Republic, China, Belarus, Luxembourg
ServiceNow Course Duration: 25-30 Hours
ServiceNow Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
ServiceNow Training Method: Online/Classroom Training
ServiceNow Study Material: Soft Copy
Unit 1: Introduction to ITIL
- Introduction to ITSM
- Incident Management
- Problem Management and change management
- Service Request Management
- Configuration Management Database
- SLA’s and OLA’s
Unit 2: Introduction to Service-Now
- Tool Introduction
- Current Competitors
- User Licenses
- Using Wiki and Community
Unit 3: Basic administration
- Customizing Home Pages
- Form Layouts and list layouts
- Adding Users to Groups
- Granting Roles to Users
- Introducing Applications and Modules
- Creation of tables and Modules
- Creating tickets and raising Requests
- Creating SLA’s
- Performance Metrics
Unit 4: Advanced Administration
- UI Policies
- Dictionary Entries and Overrides
- Data Policies
- List Control and Calculations
- Exporting the Data from Service-Now
- Update sets imports and Exports
- Scheduling Jobs
Unit 5: Scripting
- Business Rules
- Client Scripts
- UI Actions
- Script Includes
- Jelly Scripting
Unit 6: Reporting
- Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- List Reports
- Pivot Tables
- Using scripting in Reporting
- Scheduling Reports
- Making Gauges
Unit 7: Integrations
- Web Services: Direct Web Services
- Transform Map Web Services
- Scripted Web Services
- Email Integration: Inbound Actions
- Event Registry, Creating and Triggering Events
Unit 08: Configuration management
- Classes in CMDB
- Mapping Configuration Item to Asset Records
- Loading the CI’s into Service-Now
- Relating Configuration items
Unit 09: Import sets
- Loading Data of different Formats
- Using Data Sources
- Using Transform Maps and Transform scripts
Unit 10: Service catalog
- Creating Catalog Items using Variables and Variable sets
- Creating Record Producers
- Design the flow using Workflow
- Creating Execution Plans
- Writing Catalog Client Scripts and Catalog UI Policies
Unit 11: Workflows
- Creating Workflows on different tables
- Approvals using workflows
- Using Different Activities in workflows
Unit 12: MID Server installation
- Installing MID server on a instance
- Testing the Mid Server using another Logins
- Importing Files by Using MID Server
Unit 13: Incident Management
- Incident management process
- Continual service improvement to incident management
Unit 14: Change Management
- Change management process (Raising, planning and Authorize)
- Change management workflow and change task
- Continual service improvement to change management
Unit 15: Problem Management
- Problem management process (identify, Investigate, Resolve)
- Problem management workflow and problem task types
- Continual Service improvement to problem management
- Context menu
Unit 16: Asset and Configuration management
- Introduction to CI and Asset
- Class and category CI
- Model and type of assets
- CMDB Plug-in and CI Relationships
Unit 17: Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management Roles
- Application and Modules
- Using Knowledge, Creating Knowledge
- Translating Knowledge
- Tracking and Reporting on Knowledge
Unit 18: SLA & SDLC
- Introduction to SLA
- OLA and UPC
- SLA Workflow
- Service Level Agreement
- SDLC In Service now
Unit 19: Employee Self Service & Service catalog
- My Profile
- My tasks and approvals
- Introduction to Service Catalog
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING BENEFIT
Customize ServiceNow Course Content as per Individual’s project requirement.
Our Individual ServiceNow Training program will help employees to start working on the project from day one after the ServiceNow training completion.
Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts to provide corporate level ServiceNow online training to individuals.
Flexibility to choose a schedule for the individual’s to take ServiceNow online training courses.
Get the Flexibility to learn at your own pace. A Crash course option is also available for the ServiceNow course.
Flexibility to select a trainer and have a live video session with the trainer before ServiceNow training actually starts.
MaxMunus will provide ServiceNow Course Completion Certificate to the participants who are recognized by the industry. It will add value to the corporate workforce.
MaxMunus will help the participants understand the ServiceNow certification training exam process.
MaxMunus will provide a step-by-step progress assessment of yours.
CORPORATE TRAINING BENEFIT
Customization of ServiceNow Course Content as per Company’s project requirement.
Our ServiceNow Corporate Training program will help employees to start working on the project from day one after the training completion.
Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts will provide ServiceNow corporate training.
Get Flexibility to choose Location, Mode and Schedule for ServiceNow corporate training courses.
Flexibility to select corporate the trainer and have a live video session with the trainer before ServiceNow training actually start.
MaxMunus will provide Course Completion Certificate to the participants which are recognized by the industry. It will add value to the corporate workforce.
MaxMunus will help the participants understand the ServiceNow certification course exam process.
MaxMunus will provide a step-by-step progress assessment of employees.