Oracle Exadata Training
This Oracle Exadata training introduces you to Oracle Exadata Database Machine, where you will be able to explore the various Exadata Database Machine features and configurations, with emphasis on the unique capabilities delivered by Exadata Storage Server.
After this Oracle Exadata 12c training or Oracle Exadata online training you will able to:
- Describe Exadata Storage Server and how it's different from traditional database storage.
- List the key capabilities and features of Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server.
- Implement Exadata Storage Server security.
- Use query execution plans, statistics and wait events to examine Exadata Smart Scan.
- Describe various options for migrating to Database Machine and how to select the best approach.
- Perform various maintenance tasks on Exadata Database Machine.
When it comes to Corporate Training, we can say proudly that we have received excellent feedback and appreciation from our corporate clients across the globe. You can reach us for Oracle Exadata corporate training and we can even customize the training content as per your requirement.
Few of the clients we have served across industries are:
DHL | PWC | ATOS | TCS | KPMG | Momentive | Tech Mahindra | Kellogg's | Bestseller | ESSAR | Ashok Leyland | NTT Data | HP | SABIC | Lamprell | TSPL | Neovia | NISUM and many more.
MaxMunus has successfully conducted 1000+ corporate training in India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bangladesh, Bahrain, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Srilanka, Turkey, Thailand, HongKong, Germany, France, Australia and USA.
Oracle Exadata Course Duration: 30 Hours
Oracle Exadata Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
Oracle Exadata Training Method: Online/Classroom Training
Oracle Exadata Study Material: Soft Copy
- Exadata Database Machine Overview
- Exadata Database Machine Architecture
- Key Capabilities of Exadata Database Machine
- Exadata Database Machine Initial Configuration
- Exadata Storage Server Configuration
- I/O Resource Management
- Recommendations for Optimizing Database Performance
- Using Smart Scan
- Consolidation Options and Recommendation
- Migrating Databases to Exadata Database Machine
- Bulk Data Loading using Oracle DBFS
- Exadata Database Machine Platform Monitoring Introduction
- Configuring Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c to Monitor Exadata Database Machine
- Monitoring Exadata Storage Servers
- Monitoring Exadata Database Machine Database Servers
- Monitoring the InfiniBand Network
- Monitoring Other Exadata Database Machine Components
- Other Useful Monitoring Tools
- Backup and Recovery
- Exadata Database Machine Maintenance Tasks