IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Training
This IBM Sterling B2B Integrator training introduces you to the Map Editor, mapping, and the Graphical Process Modeler. After the training you will able to create maps and business processes and also process data to trade with the trading partners. The course provides detailed information on the IBM Sterling B2B Map Editor that is used to map the inbound and outbound business process, and create and execute a business process. The IBM Sterling B2B integrator training also deals with the creation of envelopes and the adaptors required for the process. The training is primarily defined for Sterling B2B Integrator map developers, support, services, tester and EDI end users.
The training starts with a overview of Sterling B2B Integrator. The course provides hands-on exercises for defining and compiling a map, creating business process, defining the envelopes for the business process for executing them, and obtaining acknowledgements for the outbound business process.
When it comes to Corporate Training, we can say proudly that we have received excellent feedback and appreciation from our corporate clients across the globe. You can reach us for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator corporate training and we can even customize the training content as per your requirement.
Few of the clients we have served across industries are:
DHL | PWC | ATOS | TCS | KPMG | Momentive | Tech Mahindra | Kellogg's | Bestseller | ESSAR | Ashok Leyland | NTT Data | HP | SABIC | Lamprell | TSPL | Neovia | NISUM and many more.
MaxMunus has successfully conducted 1000+ corporate training in India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bangladesh, Bahrain, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Srilanka, Turkey, Thailand, HongKong, Germany, France, Australia and USA.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Course Duration: 30 Hours
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Training Method: Instructor-led Online Training/Classroom Training
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Study Material: Soft Copy
Why do EDI?
- EDI origin and history
- Difference between X12, EDIFACT and XML
- Basic components and technology needed to perform EDI
- Communications software, VAN's and interconnects
- How EDI transactions are transmitted, received, translated/processed and tracked between trading partners
- Understanding standards manuals
- Understanding EDI trading partner implementation guides
- What is EDI data mapping?
Intermediate Data Mapping Curriculum
- File definitions
- Application data types (fixed length, delimited, named records, etc.)
- Application data vs. EDI data
- Map Editor and Mapping
- Data conversion
- Conditional / logical expressions
- Common mapping hurdles
- Troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Inbound 850 Map
- Administering Maps
- Outbound 810 Map
- Mapping Best Practices
- What is Business Process?
- Discuss Business Process Modeling
- Understand how to create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler
Intermediate BP Curriculum
- Inbound Business Processes
- Viewing Business Process Result
- Outbound Business Processes
- What is Sterling B2B Integrator?
- How to set up a trading partner
Intermediate SI Curriculum
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator
- Be Familiar with Sterling B2B Integrator User Interfaces
- Explain the Components of Sterling B2B Integrator
- Understand how to install the Graphical Process Modeler
- Understand how to execute and track a Business Process
- Explain how Sterling B2B Integrator uses BPML and XPath
- Understand how to Configure Services
- Understand how to Install the Map Editor
- Introduction to Property Files
- Understanding data processing flows
- Reporting tools (ex. FA report)
- Logs and error reports
EDI Best Practices Class Curriculum:
- Getting started
- Business rules/Process flow
- Communications protocols - difference among and benefits of various protocols
- Mapping best practices
- Object Version Management
Online Job Support
If you are working on IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and facing any problem while working on it then MaxMunus is just a Call/E-mail away to help you. We provide IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Job Support for professionals to help them solve their problems in real time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a conference call with our consultant to understand your complete requirement and the tools you are using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service and you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for the Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.