- Tableau10 is one of the Hottest Player in business intelligence Arena.
- Tableau 10 is intuitive and user-friendly tool for data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for organizations, big and small.
- It is one of the top from many data-related tools that work alongside R, Python with Hadoop that can create complex and beautiful data visualizations for an enterprise and small business segment.
- More than 40,000 companies worldwide have truly transformed the way they uncover insights from data their business.
- Learn about the key concepts of Data Visualization and its feature and how data can be transformed by using cleaning, splitting, pivoting, and merging and much more using Tableau 10.
- Understand the architecture of Tableau 10, establish connection with datasets, perform Joins on the data sets and explore the new Cross Join feature.
- Discover new ways to analyze your data such as, quick highlighting, reference lines, and the new clustering function.
- Create personalized, dynamic visualizations by using parameters to take user input and drive the visualization. Understand good design practices for dashboards and how to make them fully interactive using actions.
- Perform extensive hands-on project using Tableau 10 during the course.
Tableau Course Duration: 30 Hours
Tableau Training Method: Classroom Training
Tableau Study Material: Soft Copy
This training will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam
Module 1 –Introduction to Data Ware Housing & Business Intelligence
- What is Data Warehouse ?
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Warehouse Vs Data Mart
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Data Modeling
- Star Schema / Snowflake Schema
- Data Normalization
- Data De-Normalization
- Dimension Table
- Categories – Normal & Confirmed Dimension
- Slowly Changing Dimension - Type 1, Type 2 & Type 3
- Level & Hierarchy
- Fact Table
- Categories - Summary / Aggregations table
- Real Time Data ware housing - Change Data capture
- What is Business Intelligence?
Module 2 – Introduction to Tableau 10 &Data Visualization
- Introducing Tableau 10 Overview&Architecture
- What Is Tableau Components i.e. Server, Desktop, Work Book, Worksheets
- What is Data Visualization ?
- Establishing Connections
- Joins &Union
- Data Blending and its Benefits
Module 3 – Introduction to Visual Analytics
- Managing Extracts
- Managing Metadata
- Visual Analytics
- Data Granularity using Marks Card
- Introduction to basic Graphs
Module 4 –Visual Analytics Foundation
- Graphical Visualization
Module 5 –Visual AnalyticAdvance
- Trend Lines&Reference Lines
Module 6 –Calculations
- Introduction to Calculation
- Number Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Logical Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Introduction to Table Calculation
Module 7 –Charts
- Gantt Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Pareto &Control Charts
- Funnel Charts
Module 8 –Dashboard and Stories
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Creating a Dashboard Layout
- Designing Dashboard for Devices
- Dashboard Interaction - Using Action
- Introduction to Story Point
Module 9 –Integrating Tableau with R and Hadoop
- Introduction to Big Data&Hadoop
- Introduction to R
- Integration among R and Hadoop
- Integrating &Calculating measure using R
- Integrated Visualization using Tableau
Module 10 –Tableau 10 Project – Sales Analytics
- This project is involved with working on a Tableau dashboard for sales data.
- You will gain in-depth experience in working with dashboard objects, learn about visualizing data, highlight action, and dashboard shortcuts. With a few clicks you will be able to combine multiple data sources, add filters and drill down specific information. You will be proficient in creating real time visualizations that are interactive within minutes.
- Upon completion of this project you will understand how to create a single point of access for all your sales data, ways of dissecting and analyzing sales from multiple angles, coming up with a sales strategy for improved business revenues.
- Learn basics of Data Visualization, establish connection with datasets, perform Join on datasets.
- Manage extracts and Metadata, perform data granularity on aggregated data.
- Learn about graphs including Bar graphs, Line graphs, Pie charts, Dual axis graphs and Area graphs with dual axis
- Perform sorting, filtering and grouping with your datasets
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines, and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Create Dashboards by using different layouts and create stories
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Learn advance charts such as Waterfall charts, Pareto charts, Gantt Charts, Control Charts, Funnel Charts and Box and Whisker’s plot
- Integrate Tableau with R & Hadoop and combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the Web
- There are no pre-requisites for this training.
- Knowledge of basic database or any language or basic concepts of data analysis would be an advantage, but not all necessary.
- For all the professionals who are passionate about Business Intelligence, Data Visualization& Analytics.
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers