DevOps Foundation Training
DevOps is a software development method that emphasizes communication, collaboration (information sharing and web service usage), integration, automation and measurement of cooperation between software developers and other IT professionals. The method acknowledges the interdependence of software development, quality assurance, and IT operations, and aims to help an organization rapidly produce software products and services and to improve operations performance.
In this course, we look at the necessity of Devops and how a DevOps transformation can help focus on value and streamlined delivery. We will also cover concepts like Automation and technology, which play huge roles in DevOps success; in this course, we will analyze the major capability areas and the technologies which can get your team on its way.
Who should attend?
This course is designed mainly for Fresher’s, Developers, QA engineers, Release/Deployment engineers, System admins, Database admins, Technical managers, Technical leads and Operational support staff of software development teams.
Goals & Objectives:
Objective of this course is to introduce students to the Devops culture & be familiarized with all the latest DevOps tools which are essential for the Automation. After the completion of DevOps course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for DevOps and the problems it resolves.
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Understand Distributed versioning system
- Build automation using Maven
- Implement Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins
- Understand Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment
- Understand the need and concepts of Configuration Management using Ansible
- Docker Containerization, Micro service Architecture
- Learn various DevOps tools like Git, Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Ansible, Docker, Dockercompose
DevOps Course Duration: 32 Hours
DevOps Training Method: Classroom Training / Instructor Led Online Training
DevOps Study Material: Soft Copy
Students should be somewhat familiar with Unix Command Line - either in Linux or on Mac OS
- Students will receive the complete set of slides and recommendations for related papers and reference materials.
- Additionally students will receive the recorded videos of the classes.
Instructor Led/Classroom DevOps Online Training
Flexible Time At Your Convenience
Over 1,00,000+ Professionals Trained Across 100 Countries
24x7 Live Support via Chat, Mail and Phone
Corporate Training and On-Job Support
Module I: Software Configuration Management (SCM)
Understanding the need of Software Configuration Management discipline
Get to know SCM Terminologies
Understanding Git Architecture
Installation & Git Configuration
Distributed Version control using Git
Git user workflow
Branching & Stash
Module II: Continuous Integration (CI)
Understanding Build process & Developer workflow
Need of Continuous Integration
Understanding Jenkins Architecture
Master & Slave configurations
Configuring different types of Jobs
Security & Authentication in Jenkins
Overview of popular plugins used in Industry
Module III: Configuration Management (CM)
Understanding need of Configuration Management
Ansible setup & configuration on different nodes
Introduction to YAML
Ansible command line usage
Practical examples of different Ansible Use cases
Module IV: Containers
Understating Containers vs Virtual Machines
Get to know Docker Components
Docker Installation & setup
Docker Container Management - Container creation, start, stop, renaming, logs, deletion, stats, events
Data Volumes & Port redirection
Building Images Interactively using containers
Dockerfile & its Instructions
Deploying a Registry server
Practical examples of Docker use cases
Dockercompose & configuration file
Module V: Release Management
Understand Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment
Code codeverage & Code Analysis
Release workflow & promoting products
Module VI: DevOps workflow
Integration of different tools learnt in the course to create a DevOps workflow
Provision AWS Instances,S3 buckets using Ansible
Docker containers for environment setup for CI/CD
Using EC2 on demand with Jenkins
Online Job Support
If you are facing any problem in performing your DevOps task assigned to you then MaxMunus is just a Call/E-mail away to help you. We provide DevOps Online Job Support for professionals to help them perform their DevOps task very smoothly and efficiently. We can help you perform your DevOps task using DevOps tools - Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Nagios to automate multiple steps in SDLC.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a conference call with our consultant to understand your complete requirement and the tools you are using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service and you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for the Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.