JD Edwards General Accounting Training
This JD Edwards General Accounting training teaches you how to set up an organization and its chart of accounts. This training will also teach you how to maintain a financially sound General Accounting set up, companies, business units and more.
After the completion of this JD Edwards General Accounting training you will learn to Describe the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system, Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system, Enter various types of journal entries and process daily transactions throughout the accounting cycle, Set up the organization, Set up the chart of accounts, Process General Accounting data, Process General Accounting data and many more related topics.
We have trained many professionals in JD Edwards General Accounting training. Our corporate clients always trust us for JD Edwards Corporate training programs. We can provide a customized JD Edwards General Accounting corporate training as well to our corporate clients.
Few of the clients we have served across industries are:
DHL | PWC | ATOS | TCS | KPMG | Momentive | Tech Mahindra | Kellogg's | Bestseller | ESSAR | Ashok Leyland | NTT Data | HP | SABIC | Lamprell | TSPL | Neovia | NISUM and many more.
MaxMunus has successfully conducted 1000+ corporate training in India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bangladesh, Bahrain, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Srilanka, Turkey, Thailand, HongKong, Germany, France, Australia and USA.
JD Edwards General Accounting Course Duration: 15 Hours
JD Edwards General Accounting Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 2-3 Hours per day
JD Edwards General Accounting Training Method: Online/Classroom Training
JD Edwards General Accounting Study Material: Soft Copy
- Setting up the General Accounting system.
- Setting up fiscal date patterns.
- Setting up companies.
- Setting up business units.
- Revising the organizational structure.
- Explaining the chart of accounts.
- Setting up a model chart of accounts.
- Managing the chart of accounts.
- Creating accounts using dynamic account creation.
- Setting up intercompany settlements.
- Processing journal entries.
- Setting up burdening.
- Processing burdening, reburdening, and actual rate calculation.
- Setting up allocations.
- Forecasting cash requirements
- Using account reconciliations.
- Updating and reviewing tax information.
- Working with reports and online inquiries.
- Using integrity reports.
- Using financial reports.