Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- How Online Marketing works
- Customer Engagement Metrics
- Understand the "See Think Do" Framework
- Case Study walk-through and Identification and setting the work plan for Live project
- Develop a working website by adding theme, plug-ins, webpages etc.
- Define website monetization plan
- Setup AdSense on the web platform
- Understand Acquisition channels and conversation metric
Module 2: Google Analytics
- What is Digital Analytics?
- Understand the Web Analytics Process
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Understand how Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio can be used for better understanding of Consumer Behavior
Module 3: SEO – On Page Optimization
- Understand the major functions of a Search Engine
- What is SEO and its need?
- How to find/choose relevant keywords
- Using tools and competitor analysis to find the keywords to optimize the website
- On Page Optimization
Module 4: SEO – Off Page Optimization
- What is the Page Rank? How do you increase this?
- Off page optimization
- Advanced SEO Concepts
- Structured Data
- Local SEO
- Semantic Mark-up
Module 5: PPC Marketing
- What is Online Advertising?
- Why Pay Per Click (PPC)?
- Types of Online Advertising : Search, Display, Shopping, Video and Retargeting
- Keyword Research
- Search Campaign - Creation and Optimization
- Monitoring a campaign - Quality Score for keywords & CTR for keywords, Ad copies
Module 6: PPC & Video Marketing
- Why Display Ads? Isn’t search enough
- What are the different Ad formats
- Display Campaign Creation in AdWords and Finding your target audience
- YouTube Channel Creation and Growth
- Video Campaign Creation in AdWords
- Using YouTube videos to redirect traffic to your website
- YouTube video analytics
Module 7: Social Media Marketing
- Social media advantages & other touchpoints
- Selling on social media and content formats.
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing and Ads
- Pinterest Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Tools used in content marketing
- Content creation and curation tools
- Content automation tools
Module 8: Email Marketing advantages
- How to create a Email Marketing list
- Using Mailchimp
- How to develop an email list
- How to write engaging emails?
- Content writing and A/B testing
- Drip E-mail Marketing
- How to deal with domain black list?
- Mobile Marketing
- Why your Website should be mobile friendly
- Responsive v/s Separate mobile portal
- Mobile site vs App
- Getting listed on app stores and App Store Optimization(ASO)
- How to Promote your App
- How to Monetize your App
Module 9: Affiliate Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- The Different Commission Structures Involved
- Best Practices in setting up an Affiliate Program
- Different type of Affiliates with examples
- Tracking and Attribution Models
- Establishing an Affiliate Network for your website
- How to Sign Up Affiliates for your website
- Setting up your own Affiliate Program
Module 10: Lead Marketing & Growth Hacking
- What is lead generation? And different methods
- Best practices in setting up a lead management system
- How to nurture leads? Case Studies.
- Strategies to convert leads into users of your platform
- Growth Management
- What is Growth Hacking?
- The problem that Growth Hacking solves
I gained a lot of useful information on digital marketing. It is a great course and i am learning more than I imagined. OUTSTANDING.
Ketan Shah- Digital Marketing