Microsoft Azure Training Duration: 40 Hours
Microsoft Azure Training Timings: Week days 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends: 3-4 Hours per day
Microsoft Azure Training Method: Instructor Led Online Training/Classroom Training
Microsoft Azure Training Study Material: Soft Copy
Real-life Case Studies:
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various Azure concepts.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
After completion of the course, you will be issued Course of Completion Certificate from the institute.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Azure
Goal - Give an overview Microsoft Azure Portal, Services and Platform.
Objectives - Upon completing this module, you should be able to:
- Account creation and subscribing for Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Management portal.
- Describe the common Azure services.
- Adapt the Management Portals to manage the service instances.
Practicals to be covered: Use the Azure portals, Creating Azure Subscription, Use Azure Resource Manager features via the Azure portal.
Module 2: Building Application Infrastructure using Virtual Machines
Goal - Demonstrate Virtual Machines service in Azure and Deployment of workload to a Virtual Machine. Handle Virtual Hard disks and Virtual machine endpoints, Desire State Configuration (DSC).
Objectives - At the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Interpret the Virtual Machines service in Azure.
- Deploy a Linux or Microsoft workload to a virtual machine.
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure.
- Monitor virtual machine endpoints.
- IIS server setup in Windows VM.
- Application deployments in IIS server.
- Desire State Configuration.
Practicals to be covered: Virtual Machine creation and connect using RDP/SSH, Picking machine size and pricing, configuring IIS and application deployment, Desire State Configuration.
Module 3: Implementing Web Applications on Virtual Machine and App Services, Radis Cache, Diagnostics and Monitoring, Traffic Manager, Custom Domain.
Goal - Provisioning, deployment and monitoring of Web App instance and publish ASP.NET web application to Web Apps, Radis Cache implementation, and IIS Server in VM, Diagnostics and Monitoring, Traffic Manager and custom domain Configuration.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Provisioning of App Services
- Sample ASP.NET MVC application
- Implement Radis Cache
- Publish a sample ASP.NET web application to App Services.
- Publish a sample ASP.NET web application to IIS Server in VM
- Monitor and manage a Web App instance using Management portal.
- Configuration of Traffic Manager to applications.
- Custom domain configuration
Practicals to be covered: App service provisioning, Monitoring, Diagnostics and Alert, App Insight configuration, Traffic Manager Setup.
Module 4: Implement and Manage Azure Networking
Goal - Understand how virtual networking leverages the connectivity which binds together Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and Storage to enable you to publish a service onto the Internet. To design and implement a Multi-site or Hybrid Network, Site to Site VPN Connection, Point to Site Connection.
Objectives - Upon completing this module, you will be able to:
- Plan and implement Virtual Networks in Azure
- Configure Azure Load-balancer
- Implement Application Gateway
- Modify network configuration
- Design and Implement a Multi-site or Hybrid Network.
- Overview of Azure Networking
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Application Gateway
- Modify Network configurations
- Multi-site or Hybrid Network
- Site to Site VPN
- Point to Site VPN
Practicals to be covered: Deploy a VM on to a Virtual Network, Configure Virtual Networks, Modify Network Configuration, design and Implement a Multi-site or Hybrid Network, Point to Site VPN configuration.
Module 5: Monitor and Manage Azure VMs, Azure disaster recovery
Goal - To understand how to monitor and manage virtual Machines, configuring diagnostics, Scale Up/Down, alert and Recovery of Virtual Machine in case of failure.
Objectives - Upon completing this module, you will be able to: Implement diagnostics configuration, Scaling and Alert of Virtual Machine in Azure, configure Azure site recovery to recover the Virtual Machine in case of any failure.
- Overview of Virtual Machine diagnostics.
- Diagnostics and Alert.
- Scale Up and Scale Down configuration
- Overview of Backup and Site Recovery configuration
- Restore the backed up VM
Practicals to be covered: Configure Virtual Machine diagnostics, alert, Configure Scale up and Scale down, configuration Backup and Site recovery and restore the backed up VM.
Module 6: Planning, Implementing and Configuration of Azure Storage and CDN
Goal - Choose appropriate Microsoft Azure Storage to address business requirements. How to implement Azure Storage Blobs, Queue, Tables and Azure Files. Improve Web-Application performance by Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks (CDNs). Learn how to configure access to storage using Shared Access Signature.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you will be able to: Choose appropriate Microsoft Azure Storage to address business needs, Implement Azure Storage Blobs, Queue, Tables and Azure Files, Implement Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN), Manage Storage access using Shared access Signatures and Policies, Configure Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Azure Storage Services
- Implementation of Azure Blobs, Queue, Table and Azure Files
- Choosing between Hot and Cold blob
- Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Access Control for Azure Storage using SAS.
- Diagnostics and Monitoring.
Practicals Covered: Implement Azure Blob, Tables Storage, Using Azure File storage, configure a Content Delivery Network, Manage Storage Access using SAS key, Configuring Diagnostics and Monitoring.
Module 7: Implementing Azure SQL Database and Database Backup-Recovery Services
Goal - Plan and implement Azure SQL Database, and identify relational database services in Microsoft Azure. Provision, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database data-management service. Also configure security for Azure SQL Database and monitor Azure SQL Database, Manage data recovery and availability for Azure SQL Database. And implement Azure Storage Recovery services.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you will be able to: Identify relational database services in Microsoft Azure, Provision, configure, and manage Azure SQL Database, configure security and firewall for Azure SQL Database, manage data recovery and availability for Azure SQL Database, design a Scaling strategy, Implement Storage Recovery services.
- Plan and implement Azure SQL Database Service
- Managing Azure SQL Database Security
- Firewall configuration
- Disaster Recovery (BCDR) in Azure
- Design a Scaling strategy
- Recovery Services
- Scheduling backup and restore.
Practicals Covered: Creating, securing, and monitoring an Azure SQL Database, Firewall configuration, Perform BCDR on Azure SQL Database, Implement Storage Recovery Services, perform backup and restore.
Module 8: Designing and Deployment of Azure resources using ARM templates and PowerShell
Goal - To learn how to write ARM templates. And learn how to deploy ARM resources through ARM templates using PowerShell and Azure Portal, Visual Studio, Nested ARM templates, how to provision Azure resources using PowerShell.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you will be able to: Create ARM templates and Nested templates to deploy ARM Resource Provider resources, Deploy templates with PowerShell and Azure Portal and Visual Studio.
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- ARM template deployment using different techniques
- Nested ARM Templates to provision complete environment in a go
- PowerShell command to provision the Azure resources
Practicals to be covered: Implement ARM Templates, Nested Templates and PowerShell command to provision Azure resources.
Module 9: Implement Azure automation using PowerShell and Runbook, OMS
Goal - Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) solutions planning and implementation, planning and implement Log Analytics and alert mechanism, implement different types of Azure Automation runbooks and manage Azure Automation by publishing runbooks and scheduling their execution.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you will be able to: Implement Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS), Log Analytics and alerting mechanism, Implement Azure Automation, Implement Automation runbook, Manage Azure Automation.
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Process Log Analytics and alert of the unwanted event
- Azure Automation
- Automation Runbooks
- Managing Azure Automation
Practicals to be covered:Implement an OMS Service, Configuring Automation accounts, and Creating runbook.
Module 10: Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Service Bus
Goal - Implement the Storage Queues service, Service Bus Queues service and Notification Hubs service and illustrate the Service Bus Queue, Relay and Service Bus Relay.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Understanding of Service Bus Queue, Topic and Relay.
- Use Azure Queue Storage to queue data for Asynchronous processing.
- Identify the Service Bus offerings and which ones to use in appropriate scenarios between Azure Queue and Service Bus Queue.
- Use the Azure Service Bus Queue or Relay to connect on-premise services with Client applications.
- Difference between Azure Queue and Service Bus Queue.
Practicals Covered:Service Bus using Azure Queue, Service Bus Queue, Topics and Relay
Module 11: Implementing Azure Active Directory
Goal - Planning, implementing and monitoring Azure AD and integrate it with existing directories. Learn how to configure Single Sign-On (SSO) and implement Azure AD Connect. Learn to add custom domains and configure application access and service principle.
Objectives - At the end of this module, you will be able to: Implement Azure AD Connect and Single SignOn (SSO), Setup Azure AD and add custom domains, Monitor Azure AD, Configure Single Sign-On with SaaS applications, Add Users and Groups to applications.
- Overview of Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Azure AD Connect and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Azure AD Setup and Custom Domains
- Monitor Azure AD
- Configure Application Access
- Configure Service principle
Practicals Covered: Implement Azure AD, Users and Group creation and Single Sign-On with existing directories, Monitor Azure AD, Configure Application Access, Use of service principle.
Module 12: Managing Azure Active Directory and Implementing Azure AD B2C and Azure B2B
Goal: To learn how to integrate an App with Azure AD. Also learn how to implement Azure AD B2C and Azure B2B.
Objectives: At the end of this module, you will be able to: Implement Azure AD integration in Web and Desktop applications, Leverage Graph API, Create an Azure AD B2C Directory, Implement Social Identity provider authentication, Enable Multi-Factor Authentication, Implement B2B collaboration.
- Integrate an App with Azure AD
- Graph API
- Azure AD B2C
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure B2B collaboration
Practical to be covered: Implementation of Azure AD integration in your application, Leverage Graph API, Implement Azure AD B2C, Enable Multi-Factor Authentication, Perform Azure B2B collaboration.
Module 13: Azure Container Service (ACS) and AKS
Goal: Planning and implementation of Azure container service (ACS) and AKS using Swarm, Kubernetes and DC/OS, Provision of ACS using Azure portal and ARM templates, Make use of ACS engine to configure custom Virtual Network.
Objectives: At the end of this module, you will be able to: Design and Implement Azure Container Service (ACS), Azure Container Service – AKS, ACS engine to generate ARM templates, deployment of web container to access using browser, configuring load balancer to deployed containers, SSH key generation.
- Overview of Azure Container Service
- Overview of Azure Container Service – AKS
- SSH Key generation
- Provisioning using Azure Portal, ARM templates
- ACS engine usage.
- Docker container deployment and configuration.
- Load balancer configuration to containers
Practical to be covered: Implementation of Azure Container Services, SSH key generation, provision using ARM Templates generated by ACS engine, Container deployment and configuration of load balancer.
Module 14: Certification Preparation
Goal: Preparation for 70-533 Exam, Guidance. The session will also focus on discussing the case-studies and questionnaires.
Online Job Support
If you are facing any problem in performing your Microsoft Azure task assigned to you then MaxMunus is just a Call/E-mail away to help you. We provide Azure Online Job Support for professionals to help them perform various services such as Azure AD, Azure PowerShell, Azure Storage, Azure App Service, Azure Site Recovery, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cloud Service, Azure Automation, Azure resource Manage and Azure Virtual network.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a conference call with our consultant to understand your complete requirement and the tools you are using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service and you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for the Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.